Access is granted within 2 working days after you complete registration. Your login information will be sent to the email provided. If you do not receive this information within 2 working days, please contact ICON+. Each full-length test is limited to 2 attempts only. The Online course access is valid for 1 month, or 14 days after your last course session with us, whichever is longer. All extension requests shall be made in the form of writing, and to be assessed by ICON+ on case-to-case basis. ICON+ reserves the right of final decision at its sole discretion upon thorough assessment of each extension request.
- If you miss a class, you may make-up with another class within existing schedules; there will be no other additional classes.
- ICON+ reserves the right to cancel or reduce hours for any class if the minimum enrolment is not met.
- At ICON+’s sole discretion, you may be upgraded to a Personal (1 pax) or Elite (2-4 pax) course with reduced hours at no additional fee if the minimum enrolment is not met.
Elite & Personal Courses
- While ICON+ will do its best to accommodate your timing preferences, the training schedule shall be subject to Instructor availability. You are encouraged to schedule your classes at least 2 weeks before your desired commencement date, particularly during peak testing season.
- You must notify ICON+ at least 5 working days in advance to schedule a class.
- You must notify ICON+ at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to attend any of the scheduled classes. In addition, if you are a minor, your parent/guardian must contact ICON+ regarding the class cancellation. If notice is not properly served, your lesson shall be forfeited. If notice is properly served, you can reschedule your lesson without penalty. The rescheduling is subject to the instructor’s availability.
- In the event that a courier service is required to ship the course materials to you (regardless of geographical location), ICON+ will apply an additional S$300 administrative fee towards the course fee.
You are subject to the terms and conditions for both Clauses 2 and 3.
- If you registered for a ACT / SAT/ GMAT /TOEFL / IELTS / PTE / ISAT / UCAT / BMAT / MCAT / LNAT class, your package includes Online course. The Online course expires 2 weeks after your last lesson and further access shall be charged at prevailing monthly rates.
- Students may receive a textbook in select courses. Should you choose not to receive a particular textbook because you already possess one, ICON+ will apply a S$10 rebate towards the course fee.
- A separate S$50 cash deposit is required for the issuance of a library card. The deposit is fully refundable upon the return of the library card and book(s) borrowed and settlement of late fees (if any).
- Unless otherwise specified, all materials you receive from ICON+ are for personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from ICON+ without explicit, prior written permission.
ScoreMax™ Enhancement Scheme
- ScoreMax™ Enhancement scheme has a term of 1 year after the last day of the course and is non-renewable and non-transferable.
- During the term of the scheme, students shall have access to Group courses, Online course and library.
- You are subject to the terms and conditions for Clause 2 (ii).
- Students must give ICON+ seven (7) working days’ advanced notice if they wish to attend a specific class.
Score Improvement Guarantee
- Is applicable to SAT and GMAT Group courses only.
- Students will receive a refund for their fee paid for the Group courses, less an admin fee of S$250, if their score does not improve by our prescribed Improvement Guideline (Table A & B).
- In order to be eligible for Clause 7 (ii), students must:
- Establish a base score before attending their first Group lesson by either submitting a valid test score or taking an ICON+ Diagnostic Test.
- Attend all available Group lessons within sixty (60) days before test date.
- SAT Group course students must attend all SAT Mock Test Review sessions at least once.
- Complete all assigned homework (including online and paper-based).
- Submit an official final test score to ICON+.
SAT I Score Improvement Guarantee Base Score <1170 1170 to <1340 >=1340 Score Improvement Guarantee 190 130 N.A.
GMAT Score Improvement Guarantee Base Score <640 640 to <710 >=710 Score Improvement Guarantee 100 40 N.A.
Q & A Session / Mock Test Review
Students must give ICON+ 7 working days’ advanced notice if they wish to attend a specific class.
Service Changes & Refunds
- If you wish to upgrade to another service, you can top-up the difference. If you wish to downgrade to another service, you can utilize the difference for any advertised service within ICON+
- All refund requests shall made in the form of writing, and to be assessed by ICON+ on case-to-case basis. ICON+ reserves the right of final decision at its sole discretion upon thorough assessment of each refund request.
- Any refund is subject to an administrative charge of S$250
- As a general guideline on refunds, please refer to the following:
- Within 7 days from date of registration – 75% of course fees.
- Within 8-14 days from date of registration – 50% of course fees.
- After 14 days from date of registration – Strictly no refunds allowed.
- No refunds shall be accorded once service commences.
- If a refund is offered and accepted by you, ICON+ PTE LTD shall be discharged of our obligations to you in entirety.
- Courses are non-transferable. You shall confirm your class selection within 2 weeks from the date of registration; failing which, you shall be automatically enrolled in the next available class.
- You are responsible for the registration of your test. As seat availability is not guaranteed, you are encouraged to register early.
- All timings, locations and Instructors are subject to change at any time. Prior to and during the training period, you should check your email account frequently as ICON+ will notify you of all changes made to your classes via the email address provided during registration.
- All services, except for ScoreMax classes, must be completed within 3 months from the date of registration. All extension requests shall be made in the form of writing, and to be assessed by ICON+ on case-to-case basis. ICON+ reserves the right of final decision at its sole discretion upon thorough assessment of each extension request.
- Our Student Care operating hours are 10am to 7pm, from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm on Saturday to Sunday. We are closed on Public Holidays.
- I hereby agree and consent that ICON+ Pte Ltd (“ICON+”) may collect, use, disclose and process my personal information for purposes that include but are not limited to the following: (a) processing my application for and providing me with the services and products of ICON+ and ICON+’s affiliates, business partners and related companies; (b) administering and/or managing my relationship and/or account(s) with ICON+; and (c) sending me marketing, advertising and promotional information about other products/services that ICON+’s affiliates, business partners and related companies may be offering, and which ICON+ believes may be of interest or benefit to me, by way of email, text messages and/or phone call.